Only 1 receiver unit supplied with this product. Transmitter unit supplied has the capability of splitting the VGA input (2 x CAT6e ports) and to achieve splitting / extending of the VGA and audio signal an additional receiver unit is needed as listed at Additional receiver unit for 100 VGA Extender with Audio
The VGA + analog audio Extender transmits VGA / RGBHV video and analog audio up to 100 meters away from a computer using CAT 5e/6 cable (Standard networking twisted pair cables). Each extender set consists of a transmitter unit that connects to a computer's VGA graphics card (or DVI-I / DVI-A) and a 3.5mm jack input plug for audio. The receiver unit can be connected up to 100 meter away to far end display.
Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD's, players and HDMI Equipment is installed.
- Transmitter Unit (2 x RJ45 Output Ports) - Please use Shielded CAT5e / CAT6 cabling and ensure cabling is properly grounded.
- 1 x Receiver unit
- 1 x 1 meter 3.5mm to 3.5mm analog audio cable
- 1 x 1.5 meter VGA Male to VGA Male Cable with Ferrite Cores
- 2 x Power adapters for sender and receiver units
- 1 x User manual
- Extend one VGA video signal into 2 monitors, (used as a splitter - near end via VGA cable and far end via CAT5e/6 cable) up to 100 meters.
- Supports local monitor via VGA passthrough.
- Uses standard Category 5e/6 straight-wired, twisted-pair, network patch cable for economical and reliable data transmission.
- No software required
- Supports maximum video resolution - 1280x1024 at distances up to 100m.
- Supports VGA, SVGA, and Multisync monitors
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings