The HDMI Extender over Single Cat5e/6 with IR extends high definition video and audio signals and IR, at a distance of up to 50m (1080p) / 90m (720p) over a single Cat5e/6 cable. Features EDID management, which allows and the source and display “Handshake” for seamless integration with only one cost effective Cat5e/6 cable. In addition, the extender is also equipped with pass-through which allows for source control.
- 1 x HDMI Transmitter
- 1 x HDMI receiver
- 2 x IR Eyes
- 1 x 5v Power supply
- 1 x Manual
- Allows HDMI Audio/Video and IR signals to be transmitted over a single Cat6 cable.
- Support copy EDID from receiver display or loop out display.
- Allows for cascading via HDMI loop out port.
- Support Power over cable function.
- Transmission Range: 1080p up to 50meters (90m on 720p) over a single Cat6 cable.
- Works with HDMI and HDCP compliant devices.
- 480i/480p/720p/1080i/1080p @60Htz
- Surround Sound (up to 7.1 channel) or stereo digital audio
- Extend up to 50meters 1080p / 90 meters 720p
- ESD Protection: Human Body model: +/- 8 kV (air-gap discharge)
- 3.5mm connector (TX and RX) IR Receiver/IR Blaster
RX Equalizer Distance
If you see flickering or a sparkling image on the display, adjust the EQ switch to improve the cable skew. MAX stands for the strongest HDMI signal level while MIN stands for the weakest HDMI signal level for short transmission.
Connect and Operate
- Connect a source such as a Blu-Ray Player, game console, A/V Receiver, Cable or Satellite Receiver, etc. to the HDMI input on the Transmitting unit.
- Connect a display such as an HDTV or HD Projector to the HDMI output on the Receiving unit.
- Connect a single Category 5e/6 up to 164ft/50m to the output of the Transmitting unit, and the other end to the input of the Receiving unit.
- For power, plug both the Transmitting unit and Receiving unit with the included power supplies.
- Power on each device in the same sequence (receiver and transmitter will already be powered when either unit is plugged in.)
If a display is having difficulty receiving a signal, see EDID section and perform EDID learning or access the display's menu and adjust the resolution (lowest to highest until signal is displayed). A 24 Hz vertical refresh rate may work better than 60 Hz or higher. Use the source remote at the receiver emitter to test IR functionality. If the IR remote function is not responding, check the emitters to ensure they are placed correctly and are plugged into the correct IR jacks on the Extender set receiving and transmitting units.
Wideband IR(30KHz---60KHz) introduction
TX IR: To control the source: Plug the IR Blaster into IR TX port of the transmitter unit and place blaster in front of the IR eye of the source.
RX IR: To control the source: Plug IR Receiver into IR RX port of receiver unit and place receiver at or near display.
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings