VGA / SVGA / XGA / UXGA / WXGA (up to 1920 x 1440) Splitter used to distribute single VGA source such as PC or Laptop for presentation to multiple displays over long distances.
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings
● Work on any hardware platform with all operating systems.
● Driver-free feature simplifies installation procedure.
● Hook up with an additional VGA multiplier / splitter enable to extend / cascade the splitter and form a larger network.
● It allows small to midsize companies to build highly scalable and reliable training or conference system.
Mhz is a measure of bandwidth. It determines the maximum resolution each switch can support. It breaks down to the following approximations.
150Mhz = up to 1600x1200
250Mhz = up to 1920x1440
400Mhz = up to 2048x1536
● Ultra High 250MHz Bandwidth provides sharp, clear images at any resolution up to 1920 x 1440: VGA, Super VGA, or XGA and Multi-Sync Monitors.
● Up to 40 Meters is an ideal data transmission distance, but it can provide distances up to 60 Meters depending on quality of VGA cables used.
● Metal Housing presents the most durable and reliable unit.
● Supports "hot swapping" and "plug & play"
● Saves desk space with slim-line design.
● Easy to install, no driver required.
● Works on any platform with all operating systems.
- Power Adapter DC 9V, 500mA
- Input Connector HD 15 Female
- Output Connector 8 x HD 15Female
- Weight 900g
- Temperature 0°C - 60°C
- Bandwidth 250MHz
- Resolution 1920 x 1440/70Hz
Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD's, players and HDMI Equipment is installed.
** No VGA Cables are included with this unit and cables will need to be purchased separately.