A Component Selector for component (3-RCA for video, YPbPr) and Stereo audio switch is commonly used when you have more than 1 AV device with Red, Green, Blue outputs for video and Red / White outputs for audio such as a DVD player, DSTV Decoder, Gaming console etc. and your TV has only 1 Component / YPbPr input.
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings
With this switch you eliminate plugging / unplugging cables which causes wear and tear on your cable connectors and ports on your TV. Simply press a button to switch to another input device.
Features & Specifications
● Model DSW41
● Eliminates disconnecting and reconnecting of cables from your AV system.
● 4 x Component / YPbPr + Stereo RCA audio inputs and Component / YPbPr + Stereo RCA audio output.
● Simple switching with 4 input selector buttons and red input indicator.
● Signal : Y Pb Pr AUDIO R/L
● Input port: Y Pb Pr AUDIO R/L X 4 ports
● Output port : Y Pb Pr AUDIO R/L X 1 port
● Video input : 1v p-p
● Video impedance : 75Ω
● Video gain : 0db
● Audio input : 2.2v p-p
● Audio impedance : 20KΩ
● Audio gain : 0db
● Operating Environment Temperature : -10℃-40℃
● External Dimensions : 245×180×45mm