- The 8-pin PCIE power converter cable combines 2 x Molex Power Connectors to connect to PC power supply into a single 8-pin EPS/PCIE motherboard connector, allowing you to use a non-EPS (Older) power suppllies with a motherboard that requires an EPS power connection.
- Provides an economical way to upgrade a system without having to replace an older power supply
- Connector A x2 - 4 pin; Molex Large Drive Power Male
- Connector B x1 - ATX 12V EPS Power (8 pin) Male
- Cable Length 5.98 in [152 mm]
Note:For stability purposes, it is best practise to use a molex connection from 2 seperate rails.
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings