Make the 8x8 HDMI True Matrix Switch / Splitter the heart of any truely complex and impressive home theater system. The device features 8 inputs and 8 independently assignable outputs giving you true flexibility and the ability to have various media playing on different screens. Great for coreographing an awe inspiring multi-media experience or simply allowing multiple members of the family the freedom to watch from whatever source they choose on their own screen. The Device can be remotely controlled via Direct IR, Over a TCP/IP Network or via a COM Port connection from a PC. All product features and complete operation manual can be downloaded at HDMI 8x8 UltraHD Operation and Installation Manual
Tested 100% with all common HDMI sources such as HDPVR, Apple TV Player, Sony Playstation Microsoft Xbox and Blu-ray Players on the market.
The 8×8 Matrix with audio extractors for HDMI routes eight Hi-Def sources to any eight HDTV displays, supporting 1080p Full HD up to 4K plus all 3D formats, along with multichannel digital audio formats such as Dolby® True HD and DTS-HD® Master Audio. The 8 coaxial audio loop-outs are designed for zone amplifiers or AVRs for best audio experience. Each source can be routed to any display using the front-panel push buttons, IR remote control, RS-232 interface, or via TCP/IP and the Ethernet Port on the Unit.
SURGE PROTECTION DEVICES RECOMMENDED
This product contains sensitive electrical components that may be damaged by electrical Spikes, surges, electric shock, lightning strikes, etc. Using of surge protection systems is highly Recommended in order to protect and extend the life span of your equipment. Use high quality HDMI & Electrical Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD's, players and HDMI Equipment is installed. Please see HDMI Surge Protection units at Inline HDMI Surge & ESD Protector +5v Booster (Male to Female Standard HDMI Type A & micro-HDMI Type D)
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p@60HZ,48-bit deep colour, 4kx2k@30HZ
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time
- Allows any HDMI display to view any HDMI source at any time
- Dolby True-HD and DTS-HD master audio pass through HDMI output
- 8 x Extra loop-out de-embedded S/PDIF audio for zone amplifier or AVR (Coaxial Digital Audio Outputs for each selected HDMI Output)
- Advanced EDID management for rapid integration of sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for status feedback
- Multiple switching mode, push-in button, IR remote control, RS-232 control, and TCP/IP control
- Easy installation with rack-mounting ears
- Full 3D pass through
- HDCP compliant
- LCD display - Show the status of input-output selection, EDID info and so on
- Power LED indicator - Indicate the status of the power for the matrix
- IR receiver window - Receive IR from the remote control
- HDMI output selection button 1 to 8 - Press to select the output from 1 to 8
- All buttons for HDMI outputs - Press to select all of the outputs from 1 to 8
- Menu button - Press to enter EDID set mode. Three EDID segments will display on the LCD front panel formatted as: INPUT VIDEO AUDIO, for example: IN1 1080P 2.0CH, means to set 1080P currently.
- Up selection button - Press to change segment’s value
- ESC - Press to quit EDID set mode
- Lock LED indicator - Indicate the status of Lock
- Lock button - Press to lock the buttons of the front panel
- HDMI input selection button 1 to 8 - Press to select the input from 1 to 8.
- PTP button - Press to mirror all inputs and outputs (e.g. output 1 to input1, output 2 to input2 and so on)
- Selection button - Press to select segment to change setting. Selected segment will be flashing.
- Down selection button - Press to change segment’s value.
- Enter button - Press to set EDID to specified input or copy EDID from specified output to specified input.
- IR inputs 1 to 8 - 3.5mm stereo phone-jack
- IR outputs 1 to 8 - 3.5mm stereo phone-jack
- IR extension receiver input - 3.5mm stereo phone-jack
- Coaxial audio outputs 1 to 8 - RCA connectors
- RJ45 - TCP/IP control
- RS232 port - Connect to this port for control from a computer
- HDMI inputs 1 to 8 - Connect HDMI sources
- HDMI outputs 1 to 8 - Output for displays, AVR etc.
- IR receiver window - Receive the IR from the remote control of HD88
- Power port - Use included DC adaptor to power the matrix switcher.
Sample Installation Diagram:
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings
- Bandwidth – 2.97Gbps
- Video Input Connecter – 8 x HDMI Type A female
- Video Output Connecter – 8 x HDMI Type A female
- Audio Output Connecter – 8 x RCA female
- RS232 serail port – DB-9 female
- TCP/IP Control – RJ45 female
- IR Input port – 8 x 3.5mm stereo Jack port, 1 x IR Extension
- IR Outpu port – 8 x 3.5 Stereo Jack port
- Dimension (WxHxL) – 428mm x 182mm x 43mm
- Shipping weight: 2.7kg
- Operating Temperature - 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)