- One ways of optical fiber signal input splitter to three sets of SPDIF/TosLink signal receiving device.
- Audio format support: LPCM2.0/DTS/Dolby-AC3
- Support signal retiming
- It uses optical fiber cable loss less the 0.2Db/m, Output distance is up to 40m
- Over-voltage protection can prevent the damage caused by connecting unmatched power adpater to the machine
- No loss of quality
- DC5V/500mA power supply
- Peak Wavelength: 650nm
- Max Baud Rate:16Mbps
- Output Cable Distance: less than or equal to 40m (Use the optical fiber cable loss less than 0.2Db/m)
- Max working current:100mA
- DC PSU Input: AC (50Hz,60Hz) 100V-240V
- DC PSU Output: DC5V / 500mA
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 40 degrees Celsius
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90%RH(No Condensation)
- Dimension: 54 x 54 x 23.5mm
- Color: White
Operating and Connecting:
1.To use the optical fiber cable to connect the optical fiber signal source (such as blue-ray, the computer and so on) with the splitter input.
2.To let the splitter output port connect to the optical fiber signal receiver(such as amplifier, home theater and so on)by using the optical cable.
3.Connect 5V power supply to the splitters DC input port.
1 x 1 Input 3 Output Audio Splitter
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings
1 x Power Adapter
1 x User Manual