This Android HDMI Dongle is one of the world’s smallest Android computers / media player / media streamer and it has many more functions. Single Cores are ideal to be used as Media Streaming devices to stream to or from the Android device to other Wifi or LAN connected devices on your network. It resembles a USB flash drive but is about two times bigger and uses around 5W power max which is ideal for running the device 24 hours a day compared to using a larger Media Server / PC as streaming device which uses around 200-400W of power. Unlike the regular Android TV boxes, the USB Mini PC can be attached to the back of your HDTV's HDMI Port and stays out of sight. The device outputs video to your TV via its HDMI port. Your HDTV must have an available HDMI port for it to function properly.
Use the Wi-Fi Keyboard and Mouse at Wi-Fi In-Air Mouse & Keyboard (2 Hands in-Air version) or Wi-Fi In-Air Touchpad Mouse & Keyboard (Seatable / desktop version) to control Games, Use Applications Respond to Email, Surf the Internet etc.
- Within minutes of installation your old HDTV will turn into a Smart TV with this device.
- Connect directly to any Wi-Fi Network to access your home media or internet & email.
- Stream content from the web or home media server via wi-fi connectivity.
- Download & Play games and Andoid Apps all from the comfort of your living room on your existing TV. Content can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
- The USB Port can be used to transfer files from your PC to the micro-SD card which has 4GB when purchased and can be upgraded to 32GB to allow more games and applications to be stored.
- 1 x Android 4.1 TV BOX Mini PC
- 1 x mini-HDMI to HDMI Cable (Android device uses mini-HDMI)
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x mini-USB to USB Cable (To connect Power from supplied 220v USB Power Supply)
- 1 x mini-USB to USB OTG cable (To connect external HDD, Flash Drives, Keyboard / Mouse, Xbox Wireless Controller Receiver, USB Sound Card, USB to Ethernet Adapter or any other Android supported USB OTG device.)
||MK808 mini pc Android TV
||Cortex-A9, Up to 1.6GHZ
||copy to the mini SD card or storage in mobile hard disk
||Android 4.1 (can be Updated from www.mk808.com)
|The main function
||Using the Android system interface style
||Can be connected to the Internet, watching video online
||Can be connected to the Internet, listen to music online
||Supports variety of image formats browsing（jpg, png, bmp)
||Supports flash 11.1
||micro SD memory card and mobile hard disk
|Interface definitions and specifications
||USB HOST 2.0 x1, OTG MINI USBx1
||MINI SD card
||Connecting high-definition TV, the output audio and video signals.
||Through the HDMI output display
|Product Dimension L×W×H(mm)