This Component Video + audio to HDMI converter combines your analogue high def and/or progressive scan Y, Pb, Pr (Component) video signals with RCA Stereo Left / Right from your source devices and outputs the signal in HDMI format. This allows you to connect your legacy Component Video sources to your newer HDMI HDTV's and A/V receivers. No need to replace the high end video player you bought only a few years ago just because it doesn't support HDMI. This Analog to Digital converter provides a perfect interim solution until you decide to move on to the next great high def format.
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings
**Note - This device is a format converter, not a scaler. It will not upscale a standard definition signal into high definition. It will simply allow a component signal to be plugged into an HDMI port in a situation where no Component inputs are available. Component is a High Definition signal and if HD analogue input received by converter it will output HD Digital content via HDMI port.
- Model HDCYUV0101
- Input Video Signal: 1.2V p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 V p-p (TTL)
- Output Video: HDMI 1.2 + HDCP 1.0/1.1
- HDMI Connector: Type A (19 pin) female
- Video Connector: 3 RCA Component
- Audio Connector: 2 x Stereo Audio (Red/White RCA)
- HDMI Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65Gbps/165Mhz
- Frequency: Up to 165Mhz
- Supported Resolutions: 480i thru 1080p
- Size: 91mm (w) x 22mm (h) x 75mm (d)
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 Kgs
- Operating Temperature: 0 degree C to 70 degrees C.
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85% RH (no condensation)
- Storage Temperature: -10 degrees C to 80 degrees C
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% RH (no condensation)
- External Power Supply: 5V DC @ 2A included with purchase
- Regulatory Approvals: FCC, CE UL
Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD's, players and HDMI Equipment is installed.