This TV tuner is mostly used to convert any older DVD Players, Previous DSTV SD PVR Video and other analog device with a yellow RCA / Composite, Component (YPbPr) or coaxial RF output to a standard VGA signal used on PC Screens and LCD's having a RGB / VGA input.
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings
- Watch broadcast, cable or satellite TV on LCD/CRT/plasma monitor or projector.● Directly connects to monitor or projector — no computer, software or driver required.
- Built-in TV tuner and multiple video ports support DVD, game consoles and digital cameras.
- Enhanced 3D motion-adaptive de-interlacing delivers clear
- Easy installation and function control with automatic source mode detection, automatic channel scanning and programming, adjustable high-resolution output mode and multi-language on-screen display.
- Full-function remote control selects channels, input source, volume and more from anywhere in the room.
- Video standards: NTSC/PAL/SECAM (for Composite and S-video)
- Dimensions : 10 x 18 x 2.8 cm (3.9 x 7.1 x 1.1 in.); 252 g (8.9 oz.)
- Resolution output: 800x600 60Hz, 1024x768 60Hz/75Hz, 1280x1024 60Hz/75Hz, 1600x1200 60Hz, 1366x768 60Hz, 1600x900 60Hz, 1920x1080 60Hz, 1440x900 60'Hz, 680x1050 60Hz and1920x1200 60Hz
- Monitor support: VGA/SVGA/XGA/SXGA (VGA input port required)
- Input ports: coaxial (RF), composite video, S-video, 3.5mm female audio, PC sound card line-out and 7.5 V / 1 A power port
- Output ports: VGA 15-pin DB and audio 3.5mm female output to speaker (or sound card line-in)
● LCD TV Converter/Tuner
● Remote control (batteries included)
● 8-pin to DB15/VGA and audio 3.5mm male to 3.5mm male cable.
● Power adapter/supply
● User manual
***PRODUCTS WITH A BUILT-IN TV TUNER MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT A VALID TV LICENSE***