The fiber drop cable stripper is designed for stripping flat fiber drop cable used in Fiber to the Home (FTTH) applications. Tool removes the jacket in two locations to expose the dielectric strength members and allowing quick removal of the fiber cable jacket.
• Universal stripper designed for stripping Flat Drop Fiber Cable used in “Fiber to the Home” applications
• One step stripping action that removes the jacket in two locations to expose the dielectric strength members and allowing the quick removal of the jacket
• Tool is small and has a lightweight body for ease of use
• Easily strips fiber drop cable in 3.1*2.0mm
• Also suitable for 2.0mm, 3.0mm indoor fiber optic cable
• Blade depth adjustable for protecting the fiber.
• 2 straight blades in across and 1 round blade in lengthwise
Fiber Cable Types supported:
• Cable Type: 3.1*2.0mm fiber drop cable, 2.0mm and 3.0mm indoor fiber optic cable
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings
• Cable Diameter: 125μm
• Cladding Diameter: 250μm
• Fibers: 1 ~ 2 fibers