High Performance HDbitT HDMI over power line extender allow you to transmit 1080P HDMI signals anywhere in your home using existing Power Line cables (100 Volt to 240 Volt), saving you the hassles of rewiring. It is a lower cost alternative to professional AV installation.
- Innovative HDbitT transmission technology over power line
- Support 1080P High-definition video, whole house coverage transmission.
- No need rewiring, where there is power line, there is HDMI signal.
- Compatible with 100~240V AC grid, can be used globally.
- More stable and further transmission without radiation up to around 300 meter depending on quality power cables installed.
- Innovative IR pass back function , perfect improved infrared remote control experience.
- Automatically scan and pairing, no manual settings, plug and play.
- Using the technology of AES encryption to ensure confidentiality of the data;
- Build in HDMI loop out, simultaneously output local display and remote display
- HDMI Signal：HDMI 1.3, Compatible with HDCP
- Resolutions: 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz
- Transmission Distance: Up to 300meters/984 feet transmission distance for 1080p@60Hz Full HD
- Power Supply: 100～240V AC
- Working Temperature: 0℃～60 ℃
- IR signal : Supports 20~60KHz IR devices
- Weight: TX:330g RX: 316g
- Dimension: 150(W) x 92.7(D) x 25(H) mm *2pcs
- Color: Black
This product includes ONE set (Transmitter and receiver & Power Supplies)
Affordable and flexible high performance
Extend high-definition AV signals to HDTV anywhere in your home without running wires between rooms. Just use your home's electrical wiring to create a long distance of HDMI digital AV signal transmission solution
1080P High Performance
Ideal for long distance HD video streaming
High performance transmitter sends the highest quality and smooth HD signal available up to 1080p right through your existing house wiring using existing outlets, which mean no more messy wires.
Easy Plug-and-play Setup
As easy as plugging in a lamp.
Simply plug the transmitter and receiver kits into your electrical outlets. Receiver is easily connected to your HDTV or Projector via HDMI cable while HDMI source directly to the transmitter. No tools needed. No holes in your walls
HDMI Loop-out for Local Display
Seamless local preview and remote display
This extender provides an HDMI local display output for monitoring function to ensure High-definition digital signals are perfectly transmitted in different locations.
IR Signal Transmission
Control HDMI source devices remotely
The included extender allows you to control your media device from any area of the home. Change channels, pause your movie, adjust volume - any function will work. Simply point your remote control at the receiver and press your remote control's button - it's that easy.