The base Portable / Camping Mobile Dish Kit package includes components below as indicated on picture on the right. Additional optional extra’s are shown below in the diagram and selectable below from drop-down menu’s to order. Dish Kit is supplied in a black 40x40x20cm case for easy transport and packing. Most Extra’s except for LCD display will also fit into the carry case supplied with the dish kit. Note that when optional extra’s ordered below order may not be shipped next business day and stock needs to be verified on extra optional components. Please send us an email for stock validation on optional extra’s.
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings
Base system / pricing includes
• Portable Satellite Dish
• Single LNB – Can be used on any Multichoice single view decoder (DSD or older models), HDPVR’s will only view on single LNB, not record and Twin LNB needs to be used if recording function needed.
• Beeper to calibrate and align dish to receive DSTV Signal)
• 4 x F-Type Connectors. 2 x used for connection from dish LNB to Multichoice decoder. 2 x used for short Coaxial / RG6U cable from LNB to Beeper while busy with installation.
• 10m Coaxial / RG6U Cable to ensure freedom of moving dish around for installation when camping or any outdoor location. A short length needs to be used for Beeper.
• Mounting bracket for dish (suction bracket). Can be mounted to any flat smooth surface, caravan window, fastened on a table etc. (Horizontal,Vertical or skew mounts possible, surface must be flat / smooth)
Optional Extra's & Information
The optional extra’s below will allow you to connect components in diagram below to either 220v Power outlet or by choosing the Inverter as optional extra all components can be connected to either Car or caravan lighter adapter (Inverter will convert 12v to 220v and has a standard SA 3-way plug 220v output). The inverter 220v power output has been tested with Multichoice HDPVR 2p, Satellite dish kit / base system, 18.5” LCD display with built-in speakers and RCA to VGA Converter below as a complete solution and enough power is supplied. The HDPVR or decoder can also be replaced by a DVD Player, Blu-ray player etc., but adding more than one player to inverter supplied power may cause inverter to supply too little power to all components and only one player / source is recommended at a time to be powered-on when using 12v to 220v inverter.