- Supported protocols:TCP/IP,LPR,DHCP,UPnP
- Required Router or Switch (existing LAN) to assign IP address to device.
- The Device can be connected to either a remote HDMI or VGA display (only one output at a time) by using your existing LAN (Wired or Wireless) to Clone your PC / Notebook display over the LAN or to extend the display for presentations. On Wireless networks, latency has to be low and >= 300N wireless recommended. For wired networks minimum is 100Mb/s Ethernet.
- The Supplied software must be installed on a PC / Notebook with Windows OS and specific functions can be used i.e remote display, USB Storage device etc from the PC's over LAN.
- The device has 2 USB ports and any flash drive, Printer or other USB device can be shared to PC's over the Network with the supplied software installed.
- Standards:802.3 10Base-T;802.3U 100Base-T
- Network Interface:10/100/1000Mbps RJ45
- Support up to 6 display screens as digital signage function and - resolution up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Allows multiple users to share a Multi-Function Print (MFP) over a network to print,scan,and fax from any networked computer;
- Support 500mA electric current for every USB port to mount external drives or flash drives on the network to share;
- Support Windows 7,Vista and XP.
||DC 5V 1A
||Up to 1920x1080 (Widescreen)
||USB x 2
||3.5mm Stereo Audio
||VGA + 3.5mm Stereo Audio
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings