This converter takes either Composite (Yellow RCA) Video, SCART / RGB video using a direct SCART to SCART cable from source or S-Video as input and converts it to HDMI. It will combine the audio input (3.5mm stereo jack input) into the HDMI stream to have audio & video via HDMI. It allows older analog devices to be integrated into today's home theatre systems.
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings
Upscalers only change the resolution of the input signal to a higher resolution, digital format and will have no difference in video on the output. This device also functions as an Upconverter (different from upscaler only) and will apply post-processing image algorithms to make the image look smoother and less pixelated by using pixel interpolation, pixel blending, bicubic filtering, de-interlacing & color enhancements. This converter has a built-in processor to do image enhancements. Please note that NO PRODUCT on the market can upscale low quality composite (RCA) video to be the same quality as HD 720p video or 1080p video, but some video improvements can be noticed when using this converter.
This converter is primarily used to connect traditional Composite / Yellow RCA / SCART devices to a LCD (such as a PC LCD) which does not have Composite / RCA inputs and only HDMI inputs. It is also used to convert the signal to HDMI to allow distribution to other areas of your home or company via HDMI extenders & splitters to display the content on multiple displays.
● Upscale Composite, SCART or S-video to HDMI 720p/1080i/p.
● HDMI Output：720P, 1080P/60HZ, Supports DVI output ：1024X760, 1360X768, 1680X1050
● HDMI Aspect Ratio ：4:3, 16:9, 16:10, 2.35:1
● OSD Menu Display，Remote Control adjusts RGB parameters.
● SCART video with separate audio combined on HDMI output. Audio also available on separate output via L/R 3.5mm jack output.
● Video Input ：Automatic identify RGB（50/60HZ, CVBS (Composite / Yellow RCA)
● Size : 175mm*110mm*34mm
● Input audio is integrated into HDMI out as well as pass-through to headphone (3.5mm socket) or amplifier / separate speakers.
● Input video systems - NTSC and PAL is automatically detected and adjusted.
Operation Controls and Functions
● AUDIO OUT : To connect to any stereo speakers, headphone or amplifier - 3.5mm socket.
● HDMI OUT: To connect to HD display. HD Display needs to support 720p on HDMI port.
- Model RGB/CVBS/Svideo to HDMI Ultimate 1080
- Inputs : One Composite Video (Yellow RCA), One AUDIO L/R, One S-video input or when remocing SCART adapter 1 female SCART adapter / cable input
- Outputs : One HDMI, One Audio (3.5mm socket)
- Power : DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions : 74(W) × 114(L) × 13(H) mm
- Net Weight: 0.55kg