Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings
• Supports All Ipad versions (Tested up to Ipad 3 / Ipad)
• Wireless Transmission up to 10 meter
• Wireless transmission in the 2.4Ghz frequency band
• Selection of 2 different channels if interference from other wireless devices.
• Transmitter power dissipation < 150mW
• USB power cable plugs directly into HDTV USB port for receiver power or external 220v to USB power adapter can be used (not supplied, only receiver USB power cable included)
• Outputs AV (CVBS) signal containing the video/image (Yellow RCA) and stereo left/right audio (Red/White RCA connectors)
Optional 220v to USB power adapter listed at 220v to USB Power supply.
Note that this device is dependant on Ipad application TV Out functionality. Ipad native video player supports AV output and alternative is to download Azul player from the appstore. The VLCplayer player used for video playback on Ipad does not support TV Out functionality i.e the Ipad determines if video & audio is send to external displays, not the adapter.
1.) Connect Transmitter to Ipad
2.) Connect receiver to display and provide power to USB port via HDTV USB port or optional 220v to USB power adapter.
3.) Select the correct AV input on display
4.) Open video player on Ipad supporting TV Out function and control your video playback remote on Ipad that broadcasts to HDTV.
5.) You may need to change some settings e.g TV Out on Ipad "Settings" menu to change to display format e.g PAL / NTSC or 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratio depending on format of video or HDTV format.