Krone 2 meter fiber optic patch cable used for fiber optic networks in storage area networks. Dual SC to Dual LC connectors, Duplex Multimode 50/125 Micron type.
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings
50/125 Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in Fibre Channel applications. The cable provides higher bandwidth optimized for Gigabit and 10Gbps networks as well.
● Constructed with 50/125 micron cable
● Length - 2M
● Use on fiber and fibre channel installations
● SC male to LC male connectors
● Higher bandwidth optimized for gigabit and 10Gbps networks
● Built-in headroom for future applications
● Number of fibers: 2
● Fiber type: all glass graded index
● Core diameter: two 50+/-3 microns
● CLAD diameter: 125+/-2 microns
● Attenuation @850NM: 3.5DB/KM maximum, @1300NM: 1.0DB/KM maximum
● Bandwidth @850NM: 220 MHz-KM minimum, @1300NM: 600 MHz-KM minimum