This KVM Extender can extend any VGA signal (from PC, Notebook or any VGA source device) together with USB Keyboard and mouse control over CAT5, CAT6 or CAT7 up to 200 meter . Transmitter features a local VGA passthrough port to connect a local display for presentation / remote control capabilities
- It does not need a driver, it is plug and play
- Includes Transmitter and receiver units and USB KVM Cables from transmitter to source device.
- Extend source mouse, keyboard and VGA signal up to 200m with a resolution up to 1024×768◎60Hz, 1280 x 1024 up to 100m and for shorter distances higher resolutions will be scaled by HDTV up to 1920 x 1080.
- Uses a single cable (CAT5E,CAT6) to extend signal.
- Supports Windows and other operating platforms
- VGA local output port
- USB output port
- Input connector: 1 x VGA + 1 x USB
- Output connector: 1-VGA, 2-USB
- local output:15 Pin HD VGA
- Input level range: 0.5 – 2.0V p-p
- Input level error: Less then 3mV
- Input impedance: 75Ω
- Output impedance: 75Ω
- Echo ullage: -30db@5Mhz
- SNR: 60dB
- Video standard: VGA
- Cable standard: CAT6
- Power adapter: DC 12V1Amp
- Operational temperature: -25℃~+70℃
- Deposited temperature: -40℃~+80℃
- Relative humidity: 0-95%(non-condensing）
- MTBF: >30000 hours