ADATA 32GB Class 10 High Capacity Micro SD
- With the more frequent use of smartphones, photo frames, car driving cameras and tablet PCs for multimedia recording and playback, there are increasing demands on the read and write speeds of dedicated memory cards. This microsd card are commonly used with all Smartphones and Car cameras such as FullHD 1080p 3" Display Car Dash Camera DVR / Driving Recorder with Infrared Night Vision, 170 Degrees Angle, Built-in Battery
- This series memory card implements the latest SDA 3.0 specification UHS-I (Ultra High Speed 1, in compliance with SD 2.0 Class 10 speed), and comes with an entry-level price for consumers who want a dedicated card for their device.
Increased speed, no increase in cost
- Premier microSDHC/SDXC UHS-I Class 10 U1memory cards have higher capacity, but without a higher price, and provide consumers with the faster read speeds of UHS-I specification at the price of a Class 10 card.
- Sequential reads are up to 50 MB/second, and write speeds reach the UHS-I speed class 1 specification.
- Random read and write IOPS are 1400 and 100 respectively.
- They are remarkably suitable for users who enjoy high definition photography and video recording.
- Running multiple applications simultaneously causes no loss in read/write speed.
- Data is based on internal tests.
- Test results will vary depending on different platforms and software.
- These memory cards employ Error-Code Correction (ECC), and are extremely cold-resistant, heat-resistant and impervious to x-rays, making them one of the world's most rugged memory cards.
- Capacity: 32GB
- Standard: SDA 3.0
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 11 x 1.0mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 0.25g
- Voltage: 2.7 to 3.6V
- Seq Read/Write rate up to 50 / 10 (MB/s)
- Random Read/Write: 1400 /100 (IOPs)
- Certifications: FCC, CE, BSMI, VCCI
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- UHS Speed: Class 1
- Speed Class: Class 10
- Compatibility: Smartphone/ Tablet/ Car black box
- Operating temperature: 25 degree C (-13 degree F) to 85 degree C (185 degree F)
- Read/write speed based on ADATA internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device.