This device does not require external power and acquires power directly from HDMI 5volt port power provided on all players / sources and LCD's.
Tested 100% with all common HDMI sources such as HDPVR, Apple TV Player, Mvix (HDMI Version), Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, DVD players and Blu-ray Players on the SA market.
HDMI devices (any source / player, LCD, Plasma etc) have different results when inserting HDMI Repeater devices depending on the equipment you are using (a repeater device is any switch / splitter / extender etc). Please ensure to get confirmation from the manufacturer of your source / player / LCD that the specific player or LCD can communicate via a HDMI Repeater. Some source devices might not allow any HDMI device between itself and the LCD and will only function via a direct HDMI cable to the LCD. The opposite is also possible where the LCD needs a direct connection to the source / player and will not accept a regenerated signal from a HDMI Repeater device. Your display or source manufacturer can confirm if their product supports the functions required.
● Power adapter format Input : AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V / 0.6A (No external power adapter required or supplied, direct HDMI port 5v+ power is used to power switch)
● Switches easily between up to three HDMI sources / players / gaming consoles.
● Supports Blu-Ray 24/50/60 fps / HD-DVD / xvYCC / Playstation 3 / Multichoice HDPVR / XBOX 360 and other HDMI source devices on the market.
● Extends the range of HDMI compliant device by equalizing and re-clocking the HDMI signal.
● Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved.
● HDMI Built-In Equalizer to allow longer HDMI cables lengths up to 15 Meter.
● HDCP Compliant to allow switching of HDCP devices.
● Discrete IR remote (included).
● Supports deep color 30bit, 36bit.
● Digital audio format, as DTS-HD/Dolby-TrueHD / LPCM7.1 / DTS / Dolby-AC3 / DSD.
● Support signal retiming.
● Support input up to 15metres AWG24 HDMI 1.3 standard cable length.
● Output up to 20metres AWG24 cable length.
● Inputs can be switched with the IR remote control，also can be controlled by button.
● It can smartly jump over those input sources which are not connected.
● With the smart function of memory, it can come back to the last status / input when restarted or reconnected.
● No loss of quality.
● Installs in minutes.
● Works directly from HDMI port power supply from source and display power - If non-standard HDMI equipment are used (0.5v power supply) you may require an external power supply, but this is rarely the case.
- Model : HDS_31_mini
- HDMI version : HDMI 1.3
- HDCP version : HDCP1.2
- Frames per Second : 24/50/60 fps.
- Resolutions: 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 576i / 480p / 480i
- Support video color format : 24bit / 30-bit / 36-bit deep color
- Support audio format : DTS-HD / Dolby-TrueHD / LPCM7.1 / DTS / Dolby-AC3 / DSD
- Max transmission bandwidth : 10.2Gbps
- Input/Output TMDS signal : 0.5~1.5Volts p-p
- Input/Output DDC signal : 5Volts p-p (TTL)
- Input cable distance : ≤15m HDMI AWG24
- Output cable distance : ≤20m AWG24 HDMI 1.3 standard cable
- Max working current : 600mA
- Operating Temperature range : (-15 to +55℃)
- Operating Humidity range : 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension (L x W x H) : 11.5 x 6 x 2.7 cm
Connection and operating instructions :
1. Ensure all Home Entertainment Equipment has been powered off (Including source / player and display device)
2. Connect one cable from each HDMI source device into HDMI Switch inputs.
3. Connect one cable from display (monitor or projector) into the HDMI Switch output.
4. Power on all equipment.
5. Use the IR remote control port to remotely switch between sources.
A technical guide on how to choose HDMI Cables & Equipment is available at Choosing the Correct HDMI Cables and HD Distribution Equipment. If you are not sure which items to purchase please send us an e-mail with requirements using the Contact form on the left under the Information section and we will select the correct products for you based on your requirements. This item conforms to the HDMI v1.3 specifications described in the section. In general for Blu-ray HDMI v1.0 is required as a minimum and for PS3 / Xbox 360 HDMI v1.2 is recommended as a minimum. HDMI v1.3 exceeds both HDMI v1.0 and v1.2 specifications.
Please check the Home Entertainment Wiring Diagram section on our website for common uses of this switch and for alternative wiring options.
Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD's, players and HDMI Equipment is installed.
This item is supplied without packaging / boxing directly from the factory to reduce costs to the public. You will not find another quality HDMI product such as this at a better price.