The 4 port HDMI/USB KVM is used to connect multiple computers to the same Keyboard, Mouse and HDMI Display e.g. in a server room you will need 1 display,keyboard and mouse only and switch between the different servers via the switch to use one set of controls and one display.
Note: Please use a wired keyboard and mouse. Wifi Keyboards and mouse might work but not tested. When indicator light flashes, it means the switch cannot support the input resolution. Please change the resolution on server / PC / Source to one of the supported resolutions below.
Sample Diagram of Installation
- Hot Keys PC Selection(software needed)
- Supported Resolutions : 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p(HDTV), 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x720, 1280x1024, 1440x900, 192x1090(PC)
- Supported Operating Systems Win98/98SE/2000/ME/2003/2008/XP/Win7/Win8/WinNT, Netware, Unix, Linux, MAC
- Auto Scan mode for checking all computers and HDMI Devices
1. Switch Panel Push Button
2. Keyboard Scroll Lock or Num Lock Button Double Click when swopping between computers
3. Keyboard Hot Keys, software needed - Supplied on CD with Product
4. Mouse Selection or 10-60s auto switch, software needed - Supplied on CD with Product
- 1 x USB HDMI KVM Switch
- 1 x Software CD
- 4 x 1.5 meter USB Type B Cables
- 1 x Manual
Note!! HDMI Cables not included. It needs to be purchased separately and we have various lengths available, please email for a specific length. We also have alternative longer USB Cables instock which can be purchased separately if the bundled USB Cables too short.