The 4K HDCP 2.2 to 1.4 Converter is the solution for playback of new 4K HDCP 2.2 encoded content on 4K displays with the old HDCP 1.4 standard. Most 4K televisions sold in the last few years does not support HDCP 2.2, but this HDCP Converter keeps your equipment relevant and running. The Converter is also a great compatibility solution for AV distribution systems running a mix of new and old 4K displays.
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings
- Plays normal content on your legacy 4K display
- Converts HDCP 2.2 to 1.4
- Supports 4K@60Hz and Deep Colour
- Plug and play simplicity
- Supports DTS-HD Master Audio™, Dolby TrueHD™, and LPCM audio formats
- Small and portable
- Only Converter HDCP Protocol V2.2 to V1.4, Does Not Handle HDMI Signals"
- HDMI in and HDMI out Compliant HDMI 1.4B; Converter HDCP 2.2 to HDCP 1.4
- Support 4Kx2K@60HZ
- Support Audio Format: DTS-HD, Master Audio, Dolby True-HD, LPCM
- Support 3D, CEC