The USB-C to DisplayPort Adapter (DP Altmode) allows you to connect an extra monitor with DisplayPort port to your Macbook. The adapter also supports some Windows PC's for video output via USB 3.1 such as Lenovo and Dell. Please check with the Laptop/PC manufacturer first that the USB 3.1 port supports Alternate Displayport or Video output via USB 3.1, some motherboards do not support this function. For some Macbook's if video is distorted or not displayed please check security settings in the bios. Change the thunderbolt 3 security settings in Bios for Macbook if any compatibility issues.
You can watch videos or slideshows together on the big screen.
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings
- USB TypeC Male to DisplayPort female output
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 Altmode
- Supports per lane data rates of 5.4Gbps (HBR2), 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR)
- Supports HDCP Protected content
- Supports DisplayPort resolution up to 3840x2160@60Hz