Tested 100% with all common HDMI sources such as HDPVR, Apple TV Player, Mvix (HDMI Version), Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, DVD players and Blu-ray Players on the SA market.
HDMI devices (any source / player, LCD, Plasma etc) have different results when inserting HDMI Repeater devices depending on the equipment you are using (a repeater device is any switch / splitter / extender etc). Please ensure to get confirmation from the manufacturer of your source / player / LCD that the specific player or LCD can communicate via a HDMI Repeater. Some source devices might not allow any HDMI device between itself and the LCD and will only function via a direct HDMI cable to the LCD. The opposite is also possible where the LCD needs a direct connection to the source / player and will not accept a regenerated signal from a HDMI Repeater device. Your display or source manufacturer can confirm if their product supports the functions required.
This 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch has 4 HDMI inputs and 2 HDMI outputs. It is a true matrix and can distribute any one of 4 sources to either of 2 displays, and can work as a splitter to show the same source on 2 displays simultaneously. Analog R/L audio and digital SPDIF audio can be extracted from HDMI signal. It supports 3D HDMI and HDMI1.4 (4kx2K).
- Routes four Ultra Hi-Def sources to two Ultra HD displays
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz) and 1080p Full HD
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color
- Supports PCM ,Dolby Digital™, and DTS Digital Surround™
- Support audio output simultaneously(from output A)
- HDMI input/output cables may be up to 10/15 meters with 1080p/8-bit resolution
- Supports HDMI/MHL dual mode input(input1)
- Supports CEC
- Supports HDCP
- Supports IR remote control
- Supports surface-mountable