The All to HDMI Scaler & Media Player is capable of switching between 8 input sources, scaling any one of the sources up to HDMI. The output resolution is also selectable between 720P and 1080P. It converts the signal from DVD player, Blu-ray Disc player, DVR, gaming console, STB, PC, etc. to HDMI. It is HDMI 1.3 version and HDCP compliant.
Video & Audio Inputs
1-way USB Media Ports (For playback of media / scale to HDMI output)1-way Composite Video signal1-way VGA video port1-way HDMI Video/audio port
Video & Audio Outputs
1-way HDMI1 x Coacial Audio out
- 1 CVBS, 1 VGA, 2 HDMI and 1 USB inputs
- USB movie, picture and music playback
- 720p and 1080p high definition HDMI output
- PAL, NTSC and SECAM color systems supported
- -5% to +5% display ratio range control
- Auto Detect function (except USB)
- Brightness, contrast, color, sharpness, hue control
- Soft, Standard, Bright and Personal 4 preset picture modes
- Picture mode setting saved for respective source
- Geometry control for VGA input with auto tune function
- Capture USB picture and save as user defined logo
- Volume control
- Remote control
- Standby mode
Up-scales any of the input sources to HDMI 720P or 1080P, also up-scales any of the two HDMI inputs if it is 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p (50HZ; 60HZ);1080i (50 HZ; 60HZ) to 720P or 1080P.
Select between input sources to be output to the single output HDMI and select output HDMI resolution by IR remote control.
- CVBS: PAL, NTSC, SECAM with stereo audio input
- VGA: 640x480@60Hz, 800x600@60Hz, 1024x768@60Hz, 1280x1024@60Hz, 1280x720@60Hz, 1360x768@60Hz, 1440x900@60Hz, 1680x1050@60Hz, 1920x1080@60Hz with stereo audio input
- HDMI: 1080p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 576i/p, 480i/p, 640x480@60Hz, 800x600@60Hz, 1024x768@60Hz, 1280x1024@60Hz, 1280x720@60Hz, 1360x768@60Hz, 1440x900@60Hz, 1680x1050@60Hz, 1920x1080@60Hz
- USB: MPEG, H.264, RM/RMVB, .MP4, .MKV movie decode, JPEG, BMP, PNG picture decode and MPEG1/2, MP3 audio decode
- MHL: Micro USB
Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD's, players and HDMI Equipment is installed.
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings