The BNC connector is primarily used on CCTV camera systems. Connect these systems directly to a cost effective VGA Screen with a better resolution than standard CCTV monitors which are much more expensive than standard VGA displays. If you need to convert from RCA to VGA please use the additional adapter at http://www.hdcabling.co.za/female-bnc-to-rca-male-adapter-p-207.html
You can also connect any DVD Player, DSTV or any device with a svideo port to the device to be converted to display on a VGA screen. Use a composite to Svideo cable if the device has a composite (Yellow RCA) output only.
● Transform AV into VGA signal
● 1 channel BNC input
● 1 channel S-video input
● 1 channel VGA signal input
● 1 channel VGA signal output
● DC-5V outside power supply
● Supports signal: VIDEO (Composite), BNC Connections, S-VIDEO, VGA
● Support system : PAL/NTSC Output
● Resolution: 800×600@60HZ,800×600@75HZ,1024×768@60HZ
● Dimentions : 10 x 6 x 3 cm (4.0 x 2.25 x 1.0 in.)
● Can adjust lightness, contrast, color saturation etc.
● Image freeze
● Save current work state when the power cut
● Caption prompt in work state
Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD's, players and HDMI Equipment is installed.
** NOTE!! - Composite / BNC has a limitation of 480 scanlines / 480i resolution (more or less equal to 640 x 480) which is a limitation by international specification and not a limitation of the converter. The converter will supply the same resolution output as input (up to 1024 x 768)