Gas Pop-ups also referred to as Popup Boxes or Hidden Desktop Sockets are used to hide away cables in boardrooms, testing stations where multiple connections of Video & Audio is used and a clean installation is required of cabling. When installed the popup will be level with the table or wall and releases on push action to popup and have ready-to-connect adapters for most available video & audio sources as listed below. The connectors on the gas popup panel features coupler based connections (Female to Female Sockets) to easily connect laptops, tablets, DVD Players, Blu-ray Players, Gaming consoles and any other sources with the outputs as specified below.
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings
- Colour : Black (as per product picture)
- Video Connections : HDMI Type A (Standard HDMI Socket), VGA Female connector, Composite Video (Yellow RCA Connector).
- Audio Connections : Stereo 3.5mm female audio jack & Female Stereo RCA (Red/White) Audio Connectors.
- Networking Connections : 2 x RJ45 Female Sockets
- Data Connections : 1 x USB Type A Female Socket
- Power Connections : 2-way South African 220v Power plug, rated current 10 Amp.
- Weight : 900g
- Panel Size : 26.4 cm, W: 12 cm
- Install Size (cut-out in wall or table) : L : 22 cm, W: 11 cm