Tested 100% with all common HDMI sources such as Multichoice HDPVR, Apple TV Player, Mvix (HDMI Version), Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, DVD players and Blu-ray Players on the SA market.
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings
This product is similar to the HDFURY2. It will convert video & audio from a HDMI source to Component (3-RCA / YPbPr) or VGA / HD15 / D-Sub (15 pins, 3 rows of 5 pins each) with separate Toslink Digital Audio or Stereo RCA output. Please enlarge the picture on the right to see the different outputs.
Please note that no additional cables are supplied with this converter and the cable bundle at VGA, Component and analog audio cable bundle are commonly used with this product.
● Two HDMI input signals that converts to one YPbPr+SPDIF or VGA+SPDIF.
● Supported video input : HDMI 1080P
● Supported audio output : SPDIF (Optical Toslink) & R/L Analog Stereo 3.5mm jack.
● Supported output :
- YPbpr : 480i/50HZ, 480i/60HZ, 720i/50HZ, 720i/60HZ, 1080i/50HZ, 1080i/60HZ
- VGA: 480P/50HZ, 480P/60HZ, 720P/50HZ, 720P/60HZ, 1080P/50HZ, 1080P/60HZ
● Supports the same format as input. No Upscaling or downscaling of resolutions. Your end display needs to supported the resolution on the Component or VGA input from the source device e.g for 720p the resolution 1280 x 720 needs to be supported on display which is a 16:9 aspect ratio, for 1080p input, 1920 x 1080 needs to be supported on the display device YPbPr or VGA input.
● HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant.
● Installs in minutes
● Need DC5V / 0.8A power supply. Adapter is supplied with converter.
Connection and Operation Instructions
1. Connect one cable from HDMI Source / Player into the Converter HDMI input.
2. Connect VGA+SPDIF or YPbPr+SPDIF from monitor or projector into Converter outputs. Only one output at a time can be used.
3. Connect 5V power supply to the converter.
● Model HDFURY PRO
● HDMI resolution : 1080P
● Input Video signal : 0.5~1.5Volts p-p
● Input DDC signal : 5Volts p-p (TTL)
● VGA or YPbPr output. Support up to UXGA and 720p/1080i/1080p (60Hz)
● Audio output : R/L Analog and optical
● Max transmission bandwidth : 5.1Gbps
● Max working current : 600mA
● Power adapter format - Input : AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output : DC5V / 0.8A
● Operating Temperature range : (-15 to +55℃)
● Operating Humidity range : 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
● Dimensions : (L x W x H) - 174 x 70 x 20 (mm)
● Weight : 750g
Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD's, players and HDMI Equipment is installed.