Quad Multi-Viewer is a high performance 4 by 1 HDMI switch with seamless switching allowing multiple sources on 1 display.
This switch can be used as a normal 4 Port HDMI Switch e.g switching between 4 players / sources to 1 display OR it can have all 4 sources / PC's etc display simultaneously on 1 display of a group of sources only. Ideal for Advertising multiple marketing samples on 1 HDTV's from different PC's or internet streams or static wallpapers or videos. You can also game and watch your favourite movie at the same time!!!
- Supports 3 different display modes including single display, four display and Quad-view.
- Supports HDMI 1.3a, HDCP 1.2. Resolutions up to full HD 1080P@60Hz. Works with Blu-Ray players, PS3, PS4, PlayStation, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Laptops / PC's etc or any other source / player with a HDMI Output.
- IR wireless remote controller. Switching by IR remote or manually switch by pushing built-in buttons
- Supports 4 HDMI input ports
- Supports 1 HDMI output port
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3a, HDCP 1.2
- Supports multiplexed HDMI 4-input and 1-output
- Supports 4 by 1 Quad Multi-viewer and seamless switch
- Supports audio switch; Support fast switching
- Supports Equalizer TMDS Output: 25MHz–225MHz TMDS clock
- Supports Blue-Ray 24/50/60fps/HD-DVD/xvYCC
- Supports 1080P input up to 15 meters and output up to 20 meters (Cable standard AWG26)
- Inputs can be switched with the IR remote control, also can be controlled by built-in button
- Extend the transmission distance and improve transmission signal
- Compatible with DVI through a HDMI to DVI adapter
- LED indicate signal and power mode
- Installs in minutes, plug-and-play
- HDMI input resolution: 24/50/60fps/480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p
- HDMI output resolution up to 720p/1080p at 60Hz
- Supports video color format 24bit/deep color 30bit, 36bit
Sample Diagram of Modes:
IR Remote Functions:
1x HDMI 4x1 Quad Multi-viewer with Seamless Switcher
1x Remote controller
1x User Manual
1x DC 5V/1A Power Adapte
If you encounter picture cutting problem (edge cutting or overscan size), please set your TV or monitor in point to point display mode / aspect 16:9 / Pan & Scan or whichever mode / name is used not to overscan on HDTV.