An HDMI Equalizer allows you to transmit high definition audio/video streams across long distance without any digital degradation. It also corrects any digital error in the stream and provides 40dB equalization to compenstate for any cable transmission loss. It will ensure a crystal clear HDTV picture by stopping any digital noise (sparkles).
● Compatible with HDTV Resolutions 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p.
● This is the best Low Cost Solution to the Extra Long Cable Length Problem.
● Female-Female Adapter HDMI ports.
● Video extended bandwidth: 1.65 GHz
● Actual bandwidth: 1.6 GHz
● Input video signal level: 1.2 volts p-p
● Inputs the DDC signal level: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
Equalizes the HDMI Signal from any HDMI device to allow for HDMI cables to be extended up to 35 meters compared to standard up to 15 meter ranges.
This extender uses the power on the HDMI Bus to equalize the Signal.
Maximum Data Cable Length Based on American Wire Gauge (AWG Rating) and resolution used:
● 0 to 40 Meters Over HDMI-Cable, 24 AWG, 720p/1080i
● 0 to 30 Meters Over HDMI-Cable, 26 AWG, 720p/1080i
● 0 to 25 Meters Over HDMI-Cable, 24 AWG, 1080p
For lengths exceeding 30 meters we recommend either of the following products HDMI Extender CAT-5e / CAT-6 w/Tx + Rx (30m 1080p) or HDMI Super Extender CAT6 w/Tx + Rx (50m-60m 1080p)
A technical guide on how to choose HDMI Cables & Equipment is available at Choosing the Correct HDMI Cables and HD Distribution Equipment. This item conforms to the HDMI v1.3 specifications described in the section. In general for Blu-ray HDMI v1.0 is required as a minimum and for PS3 / Xbox 360 HDMI v1.2 is recommended as a minimum. HDMI v1.3 exceeds both HDMI v1.0 and v1.2 specifications.
HDMI CABLES AND EQUIPMENT SHOULD NEVER BE CONNECTED / DISCONNECTED WHILE YOUR EQUIPMENT IS POWERED ON SINCE THE HDMI PORT CARRIES A LOW VOLTAGE BUT CAN CAUSE DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT WHEN PLUGGED / UNPLUGGED WHILE POWERED ON.
Please check the Home Entertainment Wiring Diagram section on our website for common uses of this device and for alternative wiring options.