The PCI-E 4X Female to NGFF M.2 M Key Male Adapter Converter Card with Power allows users to use an additional Graphics Card GPU via the M.2 slot on a Motherboard (combined with a PCIe Riser Card). This is to allow up to 7 (or even 8 Graphics Cards) on a Ethereum / Zcash / Bitcoin GPU Mining Rig if the motherboard itself support 6x GPU's and has 1 or 2 M.2 Slots available.
- PCI-e X4 to M.2 NGFF Adapter
- M.2 Specification Revision 0.9-3
- Serial ATA Spec. Reversion 3.2
- Support 2260/2280 type M.2 SSD module slot
- Only Supports an M.2 Socket 3 PCI-e-based slot
- PCI Express PCI-E 4X Female to NGFF M.2 M Key Male Adapter Converter Card with Power Cable Allows users to use additional GPU via the M.2 slot on a Motherboard
- PCI-e 1x/4x card in an M.2 NGFF M key slot in the Desktop or Laptop. Transparent to the operating system and does not require any software drivers
- Supports data transfer up to 4.0GB/s. Supports socket 3 (M Key). One PCI-E 4X female socket and one NGFF M.2 Key M male connector available
- Floppy 4 pin power connector available for stable power. 2 screw holes 2260/2280 available. Easy installation & no driver required. Supports any OS, like Windows, WinCE & Linux etc.
- Function :
Allows users to use standard PCI-e 4x card in an M.2 NGFF M key slot in the Desktop or Laptop
Transparent to the operating system and does not require any software drivers
- 1 x PCI-E 4X to NGFF M.2 B+M Key Adapter Card
- 1 x 4 Pin to Molex Power Cable