This VGA + Analogue audio to HDMI converter combines your analogue VGA (RGBHV) video signals with analogue Left/Right (Red/White) Audio from your source devices (PC, Mac or any other source with VGA output) and outputs them in HDMI format. Great for connecting the VGA video output of your computer or media server and integrating it into a new digital HDMI Home Theater System.
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings
- Video and audio in full digital HDMI format, no transmission or quality loss.
- Supports standard VESA VGA timing output .HDMI output support up to 1920x1200@60Hz.
- Provides advanced signal and processing with great precision colors.
- No need for external power adapter (Power supplied from source VGA port and destination HDMI port)
- No software installation needed, device is plug and play
The supported VGA input / HDMI output resolutions are:
640x480 @ 60hz
720x400 @ 60hz
800x600 @ 60hz
1024x768 @ 60hz
1280x720(Equal to 720p) @ 60hz
1280x768 @ 60hz
1280x1024 @ 60hz
1360x768 @ 60hz
1600x1200 @ 60hz
1920x1080(Equal to 1080i/p) @ 60hz
These converters are commonly used to combine video output from your PC Screen and audio from a analogue sound card into one HDMI signal to be distributed to other areas in your house or business. Perfect for watching DVD's, Blu-rays or listening to MP3's in all areas of your home or business.