This device can be connected to anywhere on your Network LAN (or separated VLAN) and to a nearby HDTV / Projector or any VGA/HDMI Display. It will allow you to broadcast your display from any PC / Laptop with the USB Server Device Software installed to the device over a network connection or the device can be used as a secondary display over LAN and open Windows can be dragged accross to the Display on the Network. The display in Windows 8 / Windows 10 can be set to extend onto the remote display via LAN as a secondary screen or to mirror primary display. NO Need for additional cables, just plug the device anywhere on your LAN and install the software below.
- Supported protocols:TCP/IP,LPR,DHCP,UPnP
- Required Router or Switch (existing LAN) to assign IP address to device.
- The Device can be connected to either a remote HDMI or VGA display (only one output at a time) by using your existing LAN (Wired or Wireless) to Clone your PC / Notebook display over the LAN or to extend the display for presentations. On Wireless networks, latency has to be low and >= 300N wireless recommended. For wired networks minimum is 100Mb/s Ethernet.
- The Supplied software must be installed on a PC / Notebook with Windows OS and specific functions can be used i.e remote display, USB Storage device etc from the PC's over LAN.
- The device has 2 USB ports and any flash drive, Printer or other USB device can be shared to PC's over the Network with the supplied software installed.
- Standards:802.3 10Base-T;802.3U 100Base-T
- Network Interface:10/100/1000Mbps RJ45
- Support up to 6 display screens as digital signage function and - resolution up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Allows multiple users to share a Multi-Function Print (MFP) over a network to print,scan,and fax from any networked computer;
- Support 500mA electric current for every USB port to mount external drives or flash drives on the network to share;
- Support Windows 7,Vista, 8 and Windows 10 64-bit - Tested on Fall Creator's Update.
||DC 5V 1A
||Up to 1920x1080 (Widescreen)
||USB x 2
||3.5mm Stereo Audio
||VGA + 3.5mm Stereo Audio
Installation Procedure for Windows 8/10 32/64-Bit
Install OSBase Display Driver for Windows 8/10 32-Bit/64-Bit: OSBase Display Driver Win8-10
Windows 8/10 32/64-Bit USB Device Server Utility : USB Server v15_0126_0028
If you have access to the DHCP Server handing out IP address you can verify the HDMI over LAN device is only by using any browser and typing the device IP address as below. Device status will be shown and a password and other options can be set
After installation do a reboot to load drivers and click on the Desktop icon "Launch USB Server"
A screen such as below will be displayed. You may have to press "Search" First to find the Device on your LAN. After Searching Click on Display and Click Connect. If the Device is not seen, check your firewall on PC to allow connections from the USB Server Utility and also check that a DHCP Server (or Router) has been enabled to assign IP address automatically to device on the network.
Troubleshooting tips. Check after connection that the remote HDMI Over LAN device on network is displayed under Windows Device Manager as below
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings