40 Meter Fiber Optic HDMI Cable 18Gbps v2.0 HDMI Male to Male – Premium High Speed, Supports HDR, Ultra HD 4k, 3840 x 2160, 60hz
Fiber Optic HDMI Cables can travel much longer distances due to the use of fiber optic light signal inside cables rather than copper wires.
There is NO Signal loss or quality degradation on these cables and fiber optic can travel great distances without ANY Signal Loss or quality losses.
HDMI over FIber Optic Specifications and Review Video
HDMI V2.0, which is backwards compatible with earlier versions of the HDMI specification v1.4,v1.3,v1.2 etc, significantly increases bandwidth up to 18Gbps and adds key enhancements to support market requirements for enhancing the consumer video and audio experience.
Tested 100% with all common HDMI sources such as Multichoice HDPVR, Apple TV Player, Mvix (HDMI Version), Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, DVD players and Blu-ray Players on the SA market.
This CABLE is For:
– Any Device with an HDMI Interface (Backwards Compatible to HDMI V1.0)
– To Connect any BLU-RAY / HD DVD / Multichoice HDPVR to a display or Digital Receiver to provide Audio / Video travelling via the same cable for HD Video/Audio
– Connect your XBOX 360, XBOX ONE / Playstation 3 or 4 Gaming Console to a display / digital receiver with a HDMI interface (Provides > 4k UltraHD resolutions, specs below)
– To connect current DVD players with a HDMI interface to a display / digital receiver to allow upscaling of normal DVD resolution to 1080p
HDMI Ethernet Channel technology consolidates video, audio, and data streams into a single HDMI cable, combining the umatched signal quality and convenience of HDMI connectivity with the power and flexibility of home entertainment networking. It incorporates a dedicated data channel into the HDMI link, enabling high-speed, bi-directional networking at up to 100 Mb/sec.
- HDMI 2.0 includes support for BT.2020 Colorimetry with 10 or more bits of color depth.
- Video Formats defined in BT.2020 and supported by HDMI 2.0 specification:
– 2160p, 10/12 bits, 24/25/30Hz, RGB/4:2:2/4:4:4
– 2160p, 10/12 bits, 50/60Hz, 4:2:0/4:2:2
What are the 4K formats supported by HDMI 2.0?
What’s new in HDMI 2.0?
- Resolutions up to [email protected]/60 (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution, for the ultimate video experience
- Up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience
- Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (Up to 4)
- Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
- Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
- CEC extensions provide more expanded command and control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
Is HDMI 2.0 backwards compatible with HDMI 1.x?
Does HDMI 2.0 require new connectors?
No, HDMI 2.0 uses the existing standard HDMI connectors.
HDMI CABLES AND EQUIPMENT SHOULD NEVER BE CONNECTED / DISCONNECTED WHILE YOUR EQUIPMENT IS POWERED ON SINCE THE HDMI PORT CARRIES A LOW VOLTAGE BUT CAN CAUSE DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT WHEN PLUGGED / UNPLUGGED WHILE POWERED ON.