50 Meter HDMI to HDMI Cable v1.4 – High Speed, Supports above FullHD 1080p up to 2560×1600, 60 Hz resolutions
HDMI v1.4 cables are backwards compatible with all HDMI v1.0, v1.1, v1.2 and v1.3 devices and features the new specifications included with HDMI v1.4. For more information with regards to the HDMI v1.4 spec please see the full details at HDMI v1.4 Specifications. Actual image on the right might be different since cable molds change frequently. Cable molds still remain black PVC, Gold Plated with the HDMI v1.4 specifications below.
Please note the inline booster is around 25mm width on this cable. Please keep this in mind when installing cable in space restricted areas
Tested 100% with all common HDMI sources such as Multichoice DSTV Explora / HDPVR, Sony Playstation Consoles, Microsoft Xbox Consoles, DVD players and Blu-ray Players.
HDMI v1.4 vs v2.0 vs 2.1 Comparison Video
The cable functions uni-directional due to Equalizer built-in and must be connected as per cable indication from Input –> Output side marked on the cable.
This Cable is For:
– Any Device with an HDMI Interface (Backwards Compatible to HDMI V1.0)
– To Connect any BLU-RAY / HD DVD / Multichoice HDPVR to a display or Digital Receiver to provide Audio / Video travelling via the same cable for HD Video/Audio
– Connect your XBOX 360 / PS3 Gaming Console to a display / digital receiver with a HDMI interface (Provides > 1080p resolutions, specs below)
– To connect current DVD players with a HDMI interface to a display / digital receiver to allow upscaling of normal DVD resolution to 1080p
New HDMI v1.4 features
- HDMI Ethernet Channel
- Audio Return Channel
- 3D (For PC’s rendering 2 x 1080p images to produce a 3D Effect)
- 2560×1600, 24 Hz
- Content Type
- Additional Color Spaces
HDMI Ethernet Channel technology consolidates video, audio, and data streams into a single HDMI cable, combining the umatched signal quality and convenience of HDMI connectivity with the power and flexibility of home entertainment networking. It incorporates a dedicated data channel into the HDMI link, enabling high-speed, bi-directional networking at up to 100 Mb/sec.
Specifications & Features
Connector Type: HDMI male to HDMI male
Connector: Oxygen Free Copper
Connector Finish: Gold, Superior Signal transfer
# of conductors: 19
Shielding level: Triple
Shielding type: EMI
Supported Resolutions: 2560×1600, 24 Hz (Exceeds 1080p FullHD resolution), 2560 pixels wide by 1600 pixels high.
HDMI Certified: Yes
HDMI Spec: v1.4
HDCP Compliant: Yes
CEC Compliant: Yes
ROHS Compliant: Yes
1.3 Device Compatible: Yes
Supports DVD Audio: Yes
Supports SACD: Yes
Supports TrueHD & DTS-HD: Yes
Overall Diameter: 7mm
CL2 (In-Wall): No
Voltage Rating: 30V
Temperature Rating: 80° C