500 Meter Roll – Military Spec RG59 Coaxial Cable
RG59 Cable are mostly used in CCTV Systems, Terrestrial television, VHF/UHF receive applications and also to produce Coaxial Digital Audio cables which requires 75 Ohm.
RG59 cable can also be used to produce a Serial digital interface (SDI) cable. Using this RG59 cable together with the adapter below to make a Serial digital interface SDI cable
- Solid polythene insulated 1/0.6mm copper clad steel conductor, braid screened.
- PVC Black sheathed overall.
- Nominal outside diameter : 6.15mm.
- Inner diameter : 1/0.64mm
- Capacitance : 68pF/m.
- Nominal attenuation (10m) : 1.3dB at 100MHz
- 1.9dB at 200MHz
- 4.6dB at 1000MHz.
- Maximum RF working voltage : 3.5kV peak.