8-Pin (white) 12v EPS ATX Motherboard Connector to 2 x Molex Power Adapter Cable (Used on older power supplies to newer motherboards)
- The 8-pin EPS 12v Motherboard power converter cable combines 2 x Molex Power Connectors to connect to PC power supply into a single 8-pin EPS motherboard connector, allowing you to use a non-EPS (Older) power suppllies with a motherboard that requires an EPS power connection.
DO NOT TRY TO CONNECT THIS CABLE TO A GRAPHICS CARD! It will not Fit and if you are able to fit it you may damage the graphics cards. Graphics cards require 8pin PCIE (Black) Connectors and we do stock it as below:
- Provides an economical way to upgrade a system without having to replace an older power supply
- Connector A x2 – 4 pin; Molex Large Drive Power Male
- Connector B x1 – ATX 12V EPS Power (White 8 pin) Male
- Cable Length 5.98 in [152 mm]
Note:For stability purposes, it is best practise to use a molex connection from 2 seperate rails.