All to HDMI UpScaler & Media Player – Upscale to 720p / 1080p (Composite,AV,VGA to HDMI) with 3.5 Audio output – Supports USB Media Playback
The All to HDMI Scaler & Media Player is capable of switching between 8 input sources, scaling any one of the sources up to HDMI. The output resolution is also selectable between 720P and 1080P. It converts the signal from DVD player, Blu-ray Disc player, DVR, gaming console, STB, PC, etc. to HDMI. It is HDMI 1.3 version and HDCP compliant.
Video & Audio Inputs
- 1-way USB Media Ports (For playback of media / scale to HDMI output)
- 1-way Composite Video signal
- 1-way VGA video port
- 1-way HDMI Video/audio port
Video & Audio Outputs
1 x Coacial Audio out
- 1 CVBS, 1 VGA, 2 HDMI and 1 USB inputs
- USB movie, picture and music playback
- 720p and 1080p high definition HDMI output
- PAL, NTSC and SECAM color systems supported
- -5% to +5% display ratio range control
- Auto Detect function (except USB)
- Brightness, contrast, color, sharpness, hue control
- Soft, Standard, Bright and Personal 4 preset picture modes
- Picture mode setting saved for respective source
- Geometry control for VGA input with auto tune function
- Capture USB picture and save as user defined logo
- Volume control
- Remote control
- Standby mode
Up-scales any of the input sources to HDMI 720P or 1080P, also up-scales any of the two HDMI inputs if it is 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p (50HZ; 60HZ);1080i (50 HZ; 60HZ) to 720P or 1080P.
Select between input sources to be output to the single output HDMI and select output HDMI resolution by IR remote control.
CVBS: PAL, NTSC, SECAM with stereo audio input
VGA: 640×480@60Hz, 800×600@60Hz, 1024×768@60Hz, 1280×1024@60Hz, 1280×720@60Hz, 1360×768@60Hz, 1440×900@60Hz, 1680×1050@60Hz, 1920×1080@60Hz with stereo audio input
HDMI: 1080p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 576i/p, 480i/p, 640×480@60Hz, 800×600@60Hz, 1024×768@60Hz, 1280×1024@60Hz, 1280×720@60Hz, 1360×768@60Hz, 1440×900@60Hz, 1680×1050@60Hz, 1920×1080@60Hz
USB: MPEG, H.264, RM/RMVB, .MP4, .MKV movie decode, JPEG, BMP, PNG picture decode and MPEG1/2, MP3 audio decode
MHL: Micro USB
Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD’s, players and HDMI Equipment is installed.