HDMI KVM Extender HDBASET v2.0 Set (TX and RX)
The HDMI USB KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) Extender is a device which can extend your HDMI signal over 100 meter to a compatible display. It is designed to convert HDMI signal to standard HDBaseT signal which can be transmitted by CAT5e / CAT6 / CAT7 cable. It also supports Transfer Bidirectional Infrared control signal and RS232 control signal. With LAN serving connection and external digital and analog audio capability that gives users the convenience of additional audio connection. It also supports the connection of USB host and 2 USB device ports. This enables you to control the Transmitter 100 meters away at the receiving side.
Video Sample for Installation of HDMI KVM Switches
- Fully compliant with HDMI 1.4, and compatible with HDMI 2.0 ([email protected] with YCbCr 4:2:0).
- HDCP2.2 and DVI compatible.
- Supports HDBaseT 2.0 specification over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 100m/328ft.
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM2/5.1/7.1 CH, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio and more.
- POE (Power over Ethernet) function support, either TX or RX powered 24V
- Full HD support: [email protected]@24/36/48bit/pixels.
- Supports USB 2.0 control.
- Supports external Bi-Directional SPDIF IN/OUT and available for multichannel audio.
- Supports stereo audio with PCM 2CH.
- Transfer Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal.
- Transfer Bidirectional RS232 control signal together with the HDMI signal.
- Transfer Bidirectional Ethernet signal together with the HDMI signal.
1 x HDMI USB KVM Extender Transmitter
1 x HDMI USB KVM Extender Receiver
2 x Wideband IR Tx
2 x Wideband IR Rx
1 x 24V/1A DC power adaptor
1 x Operation Manual
2 x Phoenix male jack
4 x Mounting ears
- Video Bandwidth – 340MHz/10.2Gbps
- Input Ports – 1x HDMI, 1xLAN, 1xUSB-H, 1xIR in, 1x Audio in, 1xRS232, 1xOptical (Spdif in),
- Output Ports – 1xIR out, 1xOptical (Spdif out), 1xHDBaseT OUT, 2xUSB-D
- Input Ports – 1xIR in, 1xOptical (Spdif in), 1xHDBaseT IN, 1xUSB-H Output Ports, 1x HDMI, 1xLAN, 2xUSB, 1xIR out, 1x Audio out, 1xRS232, 1xOptical (Spdif out),
- Power Supply – DC 24V 1A
- ESD Protection – ± 8kV (air-gap discharge) Human Body Model: ± 4kV (contact discharge)
- Dimensions (mm) – 160(W) X 97 (D) X 28 (H)
- Weight – 450g/TX, 450g/RX
- Operating Temperature – 0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F
- Storage Temperature – -20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F
- Relative Humidity – 20~90% RH (Non-condensing)
- Power Consumption (Max) – 12W