HDR 4k Ultra HD 1×2 HDMI v2.0 Splitter with RS232 Port and Infrared Support
This 2 Port HDMI Splitter uses a single HDMI source and split it to 2 x Displays (HDTV, Projector, PC Monitor etc) in Ultra HD 4k or lower resolutions. The resolution of this hdmi splitter can be up to 3840X2160/60Hz.
This splitter supports EDID management functions and firmware upgrades via the RS232 Port on device and has eight settings for EDID sync modes. It also has a built-in IR extension function which can work with a HDMI 2.0 repeater which has IR-RX to receive IR commands from a remote location over a HDMI Cable.
- HDR Supported (For Displays and Source Devices Compatible with High Dynamic Range Colors
- Supports 3D video format
- Supports CEC (only output 1)
- Supports high resolution and refresh rates up to 3840X2160 / 60HZ – Lower Resolutions such as FullHD 1080p / 1920×1080 and QHD 2560 × 1440 also supported
- Supports max frequency of 6Gb/s and TMDS clock up to 600 MHz
- Supports 8/10/12 bit deep color
- Serial port RS232 firmware upgrade
- Supports EDID management
- Supplied with 5V/1.5A power adapter
- HDMI version : HDMI 2.0
- HDCP version : HDCP 2.2
- Supported audio format : DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
Only output 1 can support CEC functions, output 2 support IR extension function
IR Extension description
Unit has an IR TX Extension port, it will work with an optional HDMI 2.0 repeater which
works as IR-RX on a remote / far end location and IR extended via HDMI cable to the far end to control devices near the HDMI Splitter.
How to use an HDMI Splitter to Split Video Signals to Multiple Displays / HDTV’s Instructional Video and Wiring