Huawei AX3 Dual-Core Wifi 6 Router | 3000 Mbps | Wi-Fi 6 Plus | OFDMA Multi-User
Usher in the Era of Wi-Fi 6
Take a Step Further with HUAWEI Wi-Fi 6 Plus. Speed Up HUAWEI Wi-Fi 6-Enabled Phones with HUAWEI Wi-Fi 6 Plus
AX3 and Wi-Fi 6-enabled HUAWEI phones are the perfect pair because both are equipped with HUAWEI’s self-developed Wi-Fi chipset, which support 160 MHz frequency bandwidth. This lays the foundation for Chipset Synergy, bringing out optimal speed and efficiency.
Signal Can Go Through One More Wall with HUAWEI Wi-Fi 6 Plus
Fast Speed Beyond Your Imagination
Multiple Connections | Smooth Connections
Unlike traditional routers, you can connect a multitude of devices to AX3 with greater efficiency. Supporting OFDMA multi-user technology, it is capable to send data to multiple devices simultaneously (max. 4 devices on 2.4 GHz, max. 16 devices on 5 GHz). And, it is capable of connecting up to 128 devices overall on dual bands.4 No matter how crowded the space, it will serve different users and devices promptly.
Larger Bandwidth with 160 MHz
As AX3 supports 160 MHz, when connecting AX3 to devices supporting 160 MHz, like top-of-the-line HUAWEI Wi-Fi 5-enabled smart phones, tablets and laptops, the internet speed would increase by 60% and more.5 This offers you an unprecedented, lag-free experience on mobile devices.
Multi-router mesh networking enables greater Wi-Fi coverage
The HUAWEI WiFi AX3 supports wireless networking, network cable networking, and the hybrid networking of wireless and network cables. After networking, multiple routers are automatically grouped under one Wi-Fi name, and the optimal Wi-Fi is automatically selected based on the device’s location. The HUAWEI WiFi AX3 can network with old HUAWEI Wi-Fi routers (with H button) to expand network coverage at home.
- CPU: Hi5651L, 1.2GHz Dual-Core
- 2.4 G Wi-Fi chip: Hi1152(2×2 Wi-Fi2.4GHz)
- 5G Wi-Fi chip: Hi1152(2×2 Wi-Fi5GHz)
- 3.1.2 RAM and Flash Memory
- RAM: 128MbytesDDR3
- Flash memory: 128MB Nand FLASHWi-Fi
- Supports 802.11b/g/n/ax (2.4 GHz, wireless rates up to 574Mbps).
- Supports 802.11a/n/ac/ax (5 GHz, wireless rates up to 2402Mbps).
- Supports simultaneous dual-band (11ax2.4 GHz 574Mbps and 11ax5 GHz 2402MbpsWi-Fi, wireless rates up to 2976Mbps).
- Adopts Huawei’s unique external 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz High Gain antennas for better Wi-Fi coverage.
- Supports simultaneous Wi-Fi access on the 2.4GHz and 5 GHz bands and supports up to 128 devices on dual bands.
- Supports AES and TKIP encryption.
- Supports WPA/WPA2-PSKand WPA2-PSK/WPA3-SAE.
- Supports 5 GHz Wi-Fiprioritization. Your devicesthat support 802.11vwill automatically connect to the faster Wi-Fi.
- Supported 2.4 GHz channels: 13 channels in China (1–13), 13 channels in countries and
areas using the CE standards (1–13), 11 channels in countries and areas using the FCC
- Supported 5 GHz channels: Channels 36–64 and 149–165 in China, channels 36–64 and 100–140 in countries and areas using the CE standards, and channels 36–64, 100-140
and 149–165 in countries and areas using the FCC standards.
- Channel values vary with countries.
- Currently, the router does not support the 5 GHz DFS channel in countries and areas using the FCC
- Relationship between 5 GHz channels and frequency bands: Channels 36–48 correspond to band 1
(5.15–5.25 GHz). Channels 52–64 correspond to band 2 (5.25–5.35 GHz) DFS. Channels 100–140
corresponds to band 3 (5.47–5.725 GHz) DFS. Channels 149–165 correspond to band 4 (5.725–5.85
WAN Ethernet Port
- 100/1000 Mbit/s self-adaptive Ethernet port: 1
- 100/1000 Mbit/s self-adaptive Ethernet ports: 3
- Power supply: 12V DC, 1A
- Power consumption: < 12W
- Input voltage: 100 -240V AC
- Input voltage frequency: 50 –60 Hz
- This is the theoretical maximum speed of HUAWEI WiFi AX3. Actual speed may vary depending on the environment and devices.
- Data from HUAWEI lab, by comparing Wi-Fi 5 and Wi-Fi 6 technology. Actual results may vary.
- Data from HUAWEI lab, by comparing HUAWEI WiFi AX3 with other Wi-Fi 6 routers. The signal sent back to AX3 is 6 dB stronger, which allows it to pass through one more wall.
- Data from HUAWEI lab. Actual results may vary.
- Data from HUAWEI lab, using HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro to test the internet speed.
- Huawei routers should have an H button.
All data in bar charts are based on results from HUAWEI lab.
Originating from HUAWEI’s self-developed chipset, HUAWEI Wi-Fi 6 Plus is a set of unique features developed based on Wi-Fi 6 standard.
This router is commonly used with the network cabling below: