Internal SSD M.2 B Key or B+M Key M.2 to 2.5″ SATA Enclosure | M.2 NGFF(SATA3) SSD to 2.5″ SATA 3.0 Adapter
This enclosure allows you to use M.2 B Key or B+M Key SATA Mode M.2 Drive SSD’s on any laptop / notebook with a 2.5″ SATA drive Bay. You will achieve much higher transfer rates than using a traditional harddrive. If you need to connect a M.2 Drive to USB, use this enclosure together with an USB 3.0 to SATA Adapter and you will have maximum transfer speeds via USB 3.0 and M.2 SSD Drive will be mobile to connect to any PC / Laptop or device with a USB Port.
Enclosure Adapter Support
All SATA Mode M.2 drives with B Key or B+M Key as below supported
M.2 SSD Socket Differences Diagram
Note!!: M.2 SDD Drives NOT Supported Below
- B key M.2 NGFF SSD PCI-E 2X transfer mode NOT Supported (Will fit but PCI-E 2x Mode not Supported, ONLY SATA Mode supported on B Key Drives)
- M key M.2 NGFF SSD NOT Supported (Will not Fit)
- The speed and other properties is not changed see specifications of max speed below, only form factor changed from M.2 Drive to Sata 2.5″ Drive Format
- Supported Lengths of M.2 Drives : 22*30 mm/22*42 mm/22*60 mm/22*80 mm size of M.2 NGFF (SATA) SSD supported.
- Can be connected to Laptop or Desktop
- Transparent to the operating system and does not require any software drivers.
To Connect M.2 V-Key or B+M Key to a USB Port to work as an external drive use the appropriate USB to M.2 Enclosure below
|Form Factor||M.2 NGFF(SATA3) SSD|
|Supports Max. Capacity||2TB|
|Max Sequential Read||800MB/sec|
|Max Sequential Write||300MB/sec|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||3.94 in x 2.76 in x 0.28 in (10 cm x 7 cm x 0.7 cm)|
|Weight||1.2 oz (34 g)|
|1 x Hard Disk Case|
1 x Pack of screws