MXQ UltraHD 4K Streaming Media Player / TV Box Quad-Core CPU with H.265 Streaming Android 7.0 (Wifi / LAN / Bluetooth / Screencast)
This unit can support Screen mirroring from your smartphone or tablet by installing an app from Android Playstore on it such as WifiDisplay. It supports miracast / screencast and Samsung SmartView as well to enjoy content from your mobile device wirelessly to MXQ Media Player connected to Projector or HDTV Display.
- Android 7.0 or Above depending on date of firmware upgraded
- H.264/H.265 10Bit Hardware decoding
- Rockchip RK3066 / RK322A Quad core Up to 1.5GHz Boost (1.2Ghz Standard Clock)
- Miracast / Kodi / Netflix / Media Players and compatible with most Google Play Store Applications.
- OpenGL ES 2.0
- DDRIII 1GB
- Nand Flash 4GB
- 2.4G WiFi, 10/100 Base-T
- HDMI 4K*2K
- DLNA AirPlay Google TV Remote LAN Miracast 3D movie support
The default applications installed on Android may be outdated and needs to be updated, an example below for Netflix application installed on device if application not able to connect to internet servers:
This Media Player Infrared Remote can be replaced with the more advanced remotes / keyboards below:
The compatibility issue on applications are due to app issues on newer Android versions. For Netflix issues please see their website at https://help.netflix.com/en/node/57688 and solution below.
Netflix Application Update procedure if you cannot login to Netflix or “App Incompatible Message”
- Uninstall Netflix by going to Apps –> APK Installer –> App Manage –> Choose Netflix and choose uninstall
- Open Browser on MXQ Player and download newest compatible netflix app from their website link or directly from Netflix APK Installer
- Go to Apps –> Downloads and Click on the downloaded file .apk file to install.
- Go to the Netflix icon under Apps and login with your Subscribed Account Username/Password
|Operating System||Android 6.0 or Higher depending on date of firmware. Can be upgraded if new firmware released.|
|CPU||RK3066 / RK322A, quad core Up to 1.5GHz (1.2Ghz Std without overclock)|
OpenGL ES 2.0
|ROM||Nand Flash 4GB|
|Extended Storage||TF CARD Support 1~32GB|
|Wifi Connectivity||2.4G WiFi|
|Video Supported||HD MPEG1/2/4,H.265/HEVC , HD AVC/VC-1,RM/RMVB,Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6 ,RealVideo8/9/10|
|Picture Supported||HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF|
|Resolution||16:9 – 1280×720 (720p), 1920×1080 (1080p) and max 4K*2K|
|Language||Chinese , English ,Germany ,Japanese, Korea etc. 24 languages|
|HDMI Port||Standard HDMI 1.4|
|Other Interfaces||4*USB 2.0|
1*SD card slot
|Other Functions||Applications all on Google Play Store DLNAAirPlay Google TV Remote LAN Miracast 3D moive Support|
|Appliactions||Browse all video websites online, support Netflix, Hulu, Flicker, Picasa, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, etc.|
Apps download freely form Android market, Amazon App store, etc.
Local Media playback, support HDD, U disck, SD card
Support SKYPE, facebook, twitter, Netflix, Youtube, etc
Others: Email, Office suit etc.
|1 x TV box|
|1 x IR remote|
|1 x HDMI cable|
|1 x Power adapter 5v/1A|
|1 x User manual|
Please note that any MXQ 4K, HD, Ultra is not Google Certified. A small amount of applications require Google Certified Status. If a Google Certified player is needed please buy the player below