Receiver – HDMI over RF (Digital RF DVB-T via Coax) 90xN Devices Splitter HDMI over Coax using RG59 / RG6U cable – Up to 90 sources / Unlimited Displays
This is the receiver unit only and unlimited receiver units can be used from Up to 90 channels / transmitter units as below
Transmitter – HDMI over RF (Digital RF DVB-T via Coax) 90xN Devices HDMI Splitter over Coax Extender using RG59 / RG6U cable – Up to 90 sources / Unlimited Displays This is the transmitter unit only and multiple transmitter u
This HDMI over Coaxial extender is designed to convert / Extend HDMI over Coaxial Cable over a long distance. This converter / extender can extend up to 300 meters.
- Professional and high-quality HDMI to RF Modulator
- 99 channels for choice
- TX: input: 1x HDMI,output: 1x RF; RX: input:1x RF,output: 1x HDMI
- RX: input:1x RF,output: 1x HDMI
- Support HDMI input/output : 480i/480p@60Hz,576i/576p@50Hz,720p/1080i/1080p@50/60Hz.
- Video encoding: H.264. Audio encoding: MPEG2.
- Coaxial cable: RG6,RG7,RG11 etc.Frequency point:100-1000M
- Frequency point:100-1000M
- Effective bit rate: Max 31.6M bits
- Transmission delay: 500ms
There is 0-99 channel controlled by 2 buttons. Button 1 can select tens digit and button 2 for single digit. The TX and RX can only connect when they are set to the same channel.
When using a RF Splitter for one to multiple or multiple to multiple connections, you need to consider distribution loss and any type of cables loss. It is preferable to use a splitter with low loss, high isolation, strong shielding 5-1000MHz and bidirectional transmission to build video matrix net.
0ne TX to one RX connection