Transmitter – HDMI over RF (Digital RF DVB-T via Coax) Extender using RG59 / RG6U cable – Up to 90 sources / Unlimited Displays – H.264 Compression
This is the transmitter unit only and multiple transmitter units can be used (Up to 90 channels selectable on transmitters) with the Receiver as below:
This HDMI over Coaxial extender is designed to convert / Extend HDMI over Coaxial Cable over a long distance. This converter / extender can extend up to 700 meters.
- Professional and high-quality HDMI to RF Modulator
- 99 channels for choice
- TX: input: 1x HDMI,output: 1x RF; RX: input:1x RF,output: 1x HDMI
- RX: input:1x RF,output: 1x HDMI
- Support HDMI input/output : 480i/480p@60Hz,576i/576p@50Hz,720p/1080i/1080p@50/60Hz.
- Video encoding: H.264. Audio encoding: MPEG2.
- Coaxial cable: RG6,RG7,RG11 etc.Frequency point:100-1000M
- Frequency point:100-1000M
- Effective bit rate: Max 31.6M bits,Transmission delay:500Ms?
There is 0-99 channel controlled by 2 buttons. Button 1 can select tens digit and button 2 for single digit. The TX and RX can only connect when they are set to the same channel.
When using a RF Splitter for one to multiple or multiple to multiple connections, you need to consider distribution loss and any type of cables loss. It is preferable to use a splitter with low loss, high isolation, strong shielding 5-1000MHz and bidirectional transmission to build video matrix net.
One TX to one RX connection