VGA or Component / YPbPr & Stereo Analogue Audio to HDMI Converter with USB Media Player + Remote (Combines Video and Analog Audio into HDMI Signal)
This 2-in-1 converter can combine your analog VGA (RGBHV) video signals with analog Left/Right (Red/White RCA) Audio from your source devices (PC, MAC or any other VGA device) and output signal in HDMI format or it can combine video and audio input from a YPbPr / Component source with analog audio and convert it to HDMI. It can also play the various media below and has a remote included to function as a media player connected to your HDTV’s HDMI port. Also great for connecting the VGA video output of your computer or media server and integrating it into a HDMI Home Theater System or connecting component video sources to your HDMI Network.
- Input: 1x VGA, 1x 3.5mm Earphone Jack, 1x Component, 1 x USB
- Output: 1x HDMI
- Power Supply: DC 5V/1A
- Dimensions(mm): 145(D)x70(W)x25(H)mm
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~ 40°C
- VGA input resolutions: 640×480@60/75Hz, 800×600@60/75Hz, 1024×768@60/75Hz, 1280×720@60Hz,1280×768@60Hz, 1152×864@75Hz, 1280×800@60Hz, 1280×960@60Hz, 1280×1024@60Hz, 1360×768@60Hz, 1440×900@60Hz, 1680×1050@60Hz, 1600×1200@60Hz, 1920×1080@60Hz
- Component(Ypbpr) input resolutions: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz,1080P@50/60Hz
- USB INPUT (For Media Player function): Video Formats: MPEG, H.264, RM/RMVB. Picture Formats: JPEG, BMP, PNG. Audio Formats: MPEG1/2, MP3.
- HDMI output resolutions: 720p60Hz, 1080p60Hz
Sample Connection Diagram:
This product is not supplied with any HDMI, Coaxial or Toslink cables. Cables need to be purchased separately. Product supplied without packaging / boxing directly from factory to ensure lowest price possible to the public. You will not find another similar device with the same quality for a lower price.
Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD’s, players and HDMI Equipment is installed