This is the receiver unit only and unlimted receiver units can be used from Up to 90 channels / transmitter units as at Transmitter - HDMI over RF (Digital RF DVB-T) Extender using RG59/RG6u cable - Up to 90 sources / Unlimited Displays - H.264 HD Compression.
This HDMI over Coaxial extender is designed to convert / Extend HDMI over Coaxial Cable over a long distance. This converter / extender can extend up to 700 meters.
- Professional and high-quality HDMI to RF Modulator
- 99 channels for choice
- TX: input: 1x HDMI,output: 1x RF; RX: input:1x RF,output: 1x HDMI
- RX: input:1x RF,output: 1x HDMI
- Support HDMIinput/output:480i/480p@60Hz,576i/576p@50Hz,720p/1080i/1080p@50/60Hz.
- Video encoding: H.264. Audio encoding: MPEG2.
- Coaxial cable: RG6,RG7,RG11 etc.Frequency point:100-1000M
- Frequency point:100-1000M
- Effective bit rate: Max 31.6M bits,Transmission delay:500Ms
There is 0-99 channel controlled by 2 buttons. Button 1 can select tens digit and button 2 for single digit. The TX and RX can only connect when they are set to the same channel.
When using a RF Splitter for one to multiple or multiple to multiple connections, you need to consider distribution loss and any type of cables loss. It is preferable to use a splitter with low loss, high isolation, strong shielding 5-1OOOMHz and bidirectional transmission to build video matrix net.
0ne TX to one RX connection
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings