This adapter is designed to power any RouterBOARD over Gigabit Ethernet. Simply connect your power source and then use an Ethernet cable to connect the injector to the RouterBOARD device.
The POE-GIG reduces the number of wires that lead up the tower. Power over pins 4 and 5 is used to power and communicate with 10/100/1000 Mbps devices.
It can be used with any Gigabit RouterBOARD that supports 9-48V PoE.
- PoE: Passive PoE (non 802.3af)
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings
- Input Voltage: 9-48V DC (Accepts up to 56V)
- Output Voltage : any
- Power: 4,5 Cable Pins - 9-48V; 7,8 Pins -Return
- Max. Current: 2A
- Ethernet Cable Length: Up to 60m
- Ethernet Speed: 10/100/1000 Mbps