This HDMI Miracast / Screencast adapter is a high-definition signal receiver which supports WIFI display / screen mirroring from Android or any other smartphone or tablet capable of supporting screen mirroring wifi functions. It can support all kinds of wireless transmission protocol, including DLNA, airplay, miracast and airFun. After connecting HDMI Miracast with you tablet, notebook, mobile phone and other portable devices, the video from the portable devices can be transferred to HDTV or projector via wifi.
This HDMI Miracast can adapt to the TV output automatically. It can support the resolution up to 1080P/60Hz, including 480P/480I/576P/720P/1080I.
● Support IOS and Android system WIFI display
● Support HDMI 1.3
● Support resolution 480P/480I/576P/720P/1080I/1080P
● Support WIFI 2.4G/3G/4G/5G, support 2.4G and 5G dual band antenna
● Support charging by mini USB
● Support switch button to control ON and OFF, support restore factory setting
● Support one source to one sink WIFI display
Physical interface diagram
- HDMI output port
- Mini USB port for charging
- Power indicator light
- HDMI output indicator light
- Switch button
- Reset button
- Heat dissipation hole
- HDMI resolution - 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Support video format - 8bit
- Support audio format - LPCM
- Max baud rate - 1.5Gbps
- Input and output TMDS signal - 0.5~1.5Volts p-p
- Input and output DDC signal - 5Volts p-p (TTL)
- Output cable distance - ≤15m AWG26 HDMI standard cable
- Max working current - 0.5A
- Power adapter format - Input:AC(50Hz, 60Hz) 100V-240V; Output:DC5V/1A
- Operating Temperature range - (-15 to +55℃)
- Operating humidity range - 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension (L x W x H) - 84x50x10 (mm)
- Weight - 50g
1 x HDMI Miracast dongle
1 x User Manual
1 x Micro USB to USB cable
1) Iphone airplay mode
Setting for IOS system mobile phone, tablet, notebook and other portable devices
- Connect mobile phone wifi to HDMI Miracast
- Click the airplay on the phone, choose HDMI Miracast, then open the mirroring switch;
- Users can see the full mirroring on the display
- If you don’t open the mirroring switch, you can only see the WIFI display of video, music and picture.
- Only Ipad2/Iphone4S and above can support mirroring WIFI display.
2) Android Miracast mode
- Click mobile phone system setting->choose display->choose WIFI display
- Find HDMI Miracast, click connection
- Open mobile phone WIFI setting, connect to the router, then the mobile can transfer the video and surf the internet at the same time.
Note: Different mobile phones have different names and opening settings of miracast.
3) DLNA wireless multimedia share
- Install “Joylink” on the mobile phone and computer
- Open WIFI, and connect “Joylink” to HDMI Miracast
- Open “Joylink” PC share: Drag the file to “Joylink” window, then you can see the WIFI display on the TV or projector.
4) Online video screen share
- Connect HDMI Miracast to TV, power on and switch on
- Make sure HDMI Miracast have been connected to the network properly
- After selecting HDMI Miracast as their player, the DLNA supported third-party application, such as PPTV, Tencent video can WIFI display the online video from the mobile to TV or projector.
Connection setting for HDMI Miracast to network
HDMI Miracast can broadcast the online video and upgrade itself after connecting with the Internet. And it needs instruction when it is connected to the internet for the first time.
Pls follow this :
1.Connect HDMI Miracast to TV, power on and switch on
2.Open WIFI, connect with HDMI Wifi-xxx (The last three number depends on numbers shown on your display.)
3.Open a browser, and enter URL address which is shown at the bottom of your TV, such as: http:// 192.168.59.254/remote
4.Click “WIFI Setup” and connect, then choose ”WIFI Connection”
5.Choose the connectable WIFI, enter your password
6.After the connected WIFI showing on TV, the connection is well finished. And the HDMI Miracast will save connection setting automatically.
Other products on the web related to this item. Please use the < > buttons below to browse through all the available listings