5-in-1 USB C to RJ45 Network Adapter | HDMI Video Output | USB 3.0 Hub with USB C
This 5-port USB-C Hub helps you increase productivity through high-speed connectivity and expanded peripherals for all compatible laptops. It does not require any software, drivers, or complicated installation process, just plug and play.
To get an understanding of USB Connectors Wiring & Data Transfer Capabilities please see the blog at USB 1.1 vs USB 2.0 vs USB 3.0,3.1, 3.2 Gen1/Gen2 vs USB 4.0 | USB C vs Thunderbolt 3 vs Thunderbolt 4
- Easily expand USB C devices and fulfill your daily use.
- Superior quality, slim and compact design makes it perfect for travel.
- Ideal for home-theater entertainment, office, presentation, exhibition, teaching etc.
- USB-C Power Charging Port.
- USB-C port multiport adapter offer a plug-and-play solution without more time for driver installation.
- Stylish design, advanced heat management: aluminum enclosure and high strength cable provides additional durability to this type C USB hub.
- Expand your USB-C Port– Features two USB 3.0 ports, a HDMI 4K output port, a USB-C charging port and a Gigabit Ethernet port (RJ-45 port).
- One HDMI Port,4K@30Hz, 4K UHD Resolution, directly stream 4K (3840×2160@30Hz) UHD or Full HD 1080p video to HDTV, monitors, or projectors, and never worry about blur, distortion and delay.
- Material: Aluminum alloy ABS
- Product Size: 10.3×3.1×1.5cm
- 10/100 Ethernet Port
NOTE!!! This USB C Adapter is compatible with smartphones supporting Displayport ALT Mode via USB C Such as Samsung S22, S22+, S22 Ultra, S23+, S23 Ultra, Hauwei P40 etc. Please check your phone specs if video signal supported via USB C Output port, the cable cannot provide this function if the smartphone does not support it. You can also download an app to check if Video via USB is supported from the Apple Store or Google Play Store, just search for “Checker for Type C Video” or similar.
All Functions of this adapter from a USB C Port such as USB C to Ethernet, USB C to USB 3.0 / Hub, USB C to SD Card etc will work on any operating system and laptop / PC since it is data based ports.
HDMI, VGA or Displayport Video output via USB C requires specific ports such as listed below
Displayport Alt Mode Video OR Thunderbolt 3/4 via USB C needs to be supported by the Laptop or PC Motherboard Manufacturer. Please see below the indication to check if your USB C Port is capable of video output. You can also confirm this with your laptop supplier. Not Any USB C Port will support video output via the USB C port.